Thursday, December 8, 2011

Captain's log:12-8-11

     OK, sorry about that last post. But seriously , weatherwise it doesn't get much better.  It does get a little chilly though. This is a picture of us toughing it out on the dock last night.
Keep in mind that as I write this it is -3 degrees  where I used to call home.

So , What's been happening since my last post?.... well
Impromptu dock concerts,
             Boat show at St. Petersburg,Fl
Finishing bamboo floors in the boat.( Not bad if I do say so myself.)  Moka says,"Speak for youself toolman . It's like walking on an ice rink. I'm probably going to break a hip before this is over."
      
     Homeless man on the beach....

                                            No, wait... that's me....no wait ...I am homeless, so (homeless man on the beach)

watching sunsets....

                                           
Oh. I almost forgot I got a fishing lic. I'm hooked. First time out we caught supper. We were so excited we ate it before taking pictures. Maybe tomorrow pics if we are lucky again. (let's see that's 100 dollars a plate so far)

 Now excuse me while I go wrestle the remote from the dog. I'm not watching Animal Planet one more night.

No comments:

Post a Comment