Sunday, October 17, 2010

Captain's Log: 10/17/10 (Day 30)

Our boat this Am. with other "loopers" boats at Paris landing state park. Also some cool pics from today's travels. (ours is the 1st blue top on the left)
An abandoned half underwater dock.
some cool trees....the roots stick out because they lowered the lake 5 ft. from normal level to make room for spring flood waters !
Can you ever get tired of this?
Sylvia  (and Mark) set a great table for our grilling tonight. Sylvia, not pictured, sorry Sylvia but somebody had to take the pic. and I did mention your name 3 times and your chicken was great. Thanks.  We hope to see you guys this winter ! (where they live in Palmetto, Florida)....
    Hey guess whose B-day it is tomorrow??.... ya this ones for you Kris...It's my birthday!... It's my birthday week!... It's my birthday month!!!! I think I'll do something special like go boating for 7 hours. . . .again..

               
    
    
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment