Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Captain's Log: 10/24-26/10 (Day 37-39)

Tues... still waiting for new radio.  Crew is getting cabin fever. Looks like a week in one spot is too long. Good timing though because a big weather front is going through. I know because when I was trying to fry an egg this AM it was scrambling itself from side to side in the pan.  We are like the song, "sittin on the dock of the bay" except today it's not the setting sun it"s 25+ mph winds. Which I guess are mild compared to the 55mph winds you are having up north.
Since we are talking song lyricks...what's that one, "Hello Goodbye" ? I think maybe beetles. Here we are saying goodbye to our friend Bruce again. I think it's a hello/goodbye relationship. We will see you in Florida Bruce! Unless of course you get a boat and get a slip in Aqua Harbor. Ha Ha
Note from the dog:   Hey not my best angle but I'm trying to look like I'm having fun here! I just wanted to say Happy birthday to Linda!!!!       
       

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mocha.....it was a great birthday not everyone can say they had 55mph on their 55th...yikes.....glad that is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is a great angle moka! your just old... and ugly

    ReplyDelete