Thursday, February 24, 2011

Captain's log: 3-24-11

     I was sitting outside a shopping center waiting for Dorene (That happens quite a bit) when I saw this sign.
I didn't look up the proper use of the word trespassed but it just doesn't look right. Then I took a few steps back and it all made sense.

Is it just me or is chinese translation starting to make sense?
     We went to Cabbage key yesterday. It is supposedly where Jimmy Buffet was inspired to write "Cheeseburger in Paradise" Great little trip to a great little island. (average burger). 

The gang eating cheeseburgers.
    The trip there passed by Boca Grand island. There is just a bit of $$$$$ on the island. This is a pic of a 4-stall covered boat slip. Not sure if you can see in the picture but all the boats are classic wood boats.

Anyway , back to the beach and yoga. Proof that I have been going.

My tree pose.

This is an imposter trying to copy my tree pose.   

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you guys are keeping busy! What marina are you going to store your boat at? We just heard about a place in Charlotte Harbor that lets you work on your boat and will let you live aboard while doing it.
    Have fun in Hawaii! Taking the RV there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. RV no, ..yes, we will be at Charlotte Harbor and you can stay on it and work on it there.....actually we are leaving Sat./tomorrow to head down there!

    ReplyDelete