Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Captain's log: 11-2-11

  Wow! We get 24 TV channels on our coach antenna . Just a reminder we are parked in a U-haul storage yard. Could it be that this is right outside our front door?
     I don't know what it is for but, it hums alot.( That can't be good for you.)

     Anyway , we are making progress with the boat cleaning ( two days worth) and maybe ready to get the "twins" running tomorrow. That's one of my nicknames for the "girls" , "Beasts", or 351 Fords depending on their moods.
        I thought about that last statement and seriously I don't want to pi---  /..tick them off. They performed flawwlessly for 350 hours and some 1700 miles last year and hope they will be kind again this year.( I'm not superstitious)   Did you hear that girls? I love you!   (crazy, maybe)
     Found one more bilge that needed some serious cleaning today. The picture doesn't do it justice. Usually all that black (in the background) you see is white. Tomorrow it will be again.. (white that is).
       I think once it is in the water again the carpet is coming out and wood floors are going in. There is just too many critters/funghi  that like to live in any kind of material down here.! (constant cleaning)..

         Dorene's back went out 3 days ago. Does anyone know a good Chiropractor???   ....I said "good"...(LOL).....too much sitting in the coach on our drive down from Wisconsin.!   Seriously, she is doing a good job of cleaning even tho she's only bendy to about 15 degrees!  Makes for some funny positions when attempting to get into the depths of the bilge cleaning!  What a trooper! Isn't my wife GREAT!.....can you tell she is typing this for ME!.....I'm in some serious trouble now....gotta go!  Hopefully we will chat more tomorrow nite!  Goodnite!

1 comment: