Sunday, November 27, 2011

Captain's log:11-27-11

    So what does a former type "A" individual do at dock in paradise?.....
     Tear out all the carpet in your boat and put in bamboo floors. Can you say parallelograms and spheres? I can say it but probably can't spell it. Anyway every board has two angle cuts and they are all different. So 4 days into it and I finally got past the steps.
Moka......(the dog says)    Ya, they do look good but, they scare the crap out of me . They are very slippery. The dinette area does remind me of that spot under the piano where I used to relieve myself.... maybe this will work out after all.
      This next one is mostly for you,Dad. Remember that big a$$ table? I cut it down to size .  Good idea but, what I didn't realize until after the first cut was that the ugly linoleum top was really an ugly brass top. The good /bad news was it was a borrowed skill saw. Good thing the owner has a good boaters attitude.

      I think sunrises (the sun doesn't really rise) ,think about it, .... are probably more consistantly beautifull than sunsets but , most of us just aren,t awake to see them.
                                            sunclipse/sunsight/sunrise off the bow of our boat '30 Below"

No comments:

Post a Comment