Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Captain's log:11-9-11

     Yesterday was Dorene's B-Day. So I gave her the day off. No cleaning the boat....and I gave her something special. Remember I love puns.   Look closely and see if you can spot what she got for her B-Day.  Hint, she is giving you a hint with her body language......





That's right !   She got a bottom job! And I have to admit it looks pretty darn good too!  Nice  lines, smooth curves, firm set. You realize we are talking about the boat here?
This is before/during.
After.                    Almost ready to go back in the water!

     We moved out of the coach 3 days ago and are now living on the boat on land. Hidden somewhere between all those sailboat masts.
      For those interested , I did promise before and after pics of the bilge cleaning.



    I know. Boring but, it excites me sooo, who cares.

      This is the dog: You know, Moka. You may have forgotten about me but I just wanted to confirm, yes, he is boring! This whole place is boring.
If they don't get this "tub" in the water soon I'm going to go live with the parrot next door.
     Just a disclaimer here.   Dorene did not preview this post like she usually requires..... She is shopping....If you shop you don't get to  chop.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment