Monday, August 9, 2010

Captain's log:

Well, if you want something done just mention it to my wife, hereafter referred to as 1st mate, both literally, descriptive and... well nevermind. I wanted a blog site to record our travels and voi'la ! here it is. We already have "followers"  That is what they call you I guess... Isn't that what they call cult members?
      Up to now most of our boating this year has been getting equipment on our boat installed and up graded. New chart plotter, anchor windlass, plexiglass enclosure ( for the cold days) carb rebuild etc. Very little time for boating! It took me 6 months to do these things . Dorene ( D for just Do it already) decided I needed a new captain's chair since we'll be in it 6-8 hours per day (the chair that is) had it researched, purchased and installed in a day and a half. I'm not complaining its very comfortable!!!! Just be carefull what you wish for around her. It just seems to happen.

Me and my new chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment