Monday, August 30, 2010

Note from the dog: 8-30-10

     These guys call themselves cruisers??!!  I'll let you know they haven't left the dock in over a week. Laundry hanging all over the side rails! jeese!  Talk around the marina is they are calling them "Trailer Trash" or is that "Trawler Trash?.  I don't have the heart to tell them. They still think they are adventurers.
    In the captain's defense he has been pretty busy, still works 40 hours per week (even though everyone calls him retired) I guess that's true he is "tired " alot. Plus all his boat projects. He hasn't even had time to write on this blog thingy.  I should't complain they leave the AC on for me and I'm getting plenty of rest as you can see from my picture. I,d also like to go on record that I don't appreciate them sneeking up on me with that d@!#$ camera!

(Note from wife:)   Listen dog!  my husband is a great guy and bought me a washing machine!  Where else am I suppose to hang my laundry??????  Plus my clothes smell wonderful from hanging out in the fresh air!!

No comments:

Post a Comment