Monday, August 9, 2010

A note from the dog:

My name is Moka . I am a dog. These people belong to me. And let me tell you these people are NUTS!!! It's obvious to most of you , they moved onto a boat for pete sake. It doesn't have a yard!!! Do you know what the guy that used to be Jeff (now he goes by Captain) wanted me to do yesterday?..... No worse! Remember we have no yard. He actually wanted me to do my business on the swim platform. Dumb boater if that was ever going to happen they would have called it a "poop" deck. He said we would work on it later. Ya he must have forgotten I have bulldog blood and I can be pretty stuborn. more on that later.

THen look what he put on my head! This is not going to be good. I miss my yard. :(

1 comment:

  1. Bahahah. Moka you will have to learn my dear old Mokashits :) love you :)
    Good thing she's only like 12lbs or so. not 112 like Jerzi :)

    ReplyDelete