Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12-25-11 (Day...what day is it?)

OK, everybody takes their dogs everywhere down here. I guess it's too hot to leave them in the car so they bring them in the stores with them. So we took our dog to the craft store to get some things to support our new hobby... (shark's tooth jewelry).    Anyway I'm not going to be caught pushing my dog around in a shopping cart like the old ladies do so I tuck her up under my armpit. Now anyone who really, I mean really, knows our dog knows this is like really cute from the front but much like a loaded bazooka gun from the backside. After a few raised eyebrows and strange looks I decided it was better to just wait outside till the smoke/smell cleared.
A few of the sharks teeth we are finding on the beach.

Preliminary attempts at art.

Close up of the beach at low tide. Plenty of raw material to work with.
     Meanwhile still waiting for the title on the motorhome. This is a pic during our test drive.

Trying to get some exercise so there is a yoga class on the beach 3 x's a week we are going to and Dorene bought a bike which she has yet to get on. Can't blame her though , this doing "nothing" sure takes a lot of time.

Goodnite!     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment