Monday, January 31, 2011

Captain's log: 1-31-11 (one more day is one less)

      Anyone paying attention? I think I put December on the last post. On the beach you not only forget the time and day but eventually the month doesn't matter all that much either.

     "One more day is one less" is our friend Bruce's saying. Now before everyone gets all up in arms about how depressing that sounds , let me tell you that when he said it and the way I interpreted it was that if you enjoy every minute of every day then you will have no regrets that one more day is one less. What's that you say? You have wasted a minute reading this so get out there and enjoy the next one.
     I'll be out on the dock trying not to fall in.........Wait that was exciting... maybe I'll jump this time.

1 comment:

  1. I did see that December date, figured you'd been drinking while writing! Where are you guys going next? Further north, or south?
    How's the shark tooth jewelry project going?

    ReplyDelete