Sunday, September 12, 2010

Captain's log 9-11-10

 Well it's "going away party time" Friends in St. Charles threw us a bon voyage party Friday night. Thanks guys! I guess we can't chicken out now. I'll try to post pictures of that delish. boat cake later.
     Saturday we finished up final boat projects with a $450 trip to Fleet farm and then later Dorene ran the Karaoke at the bar for the last time this year. Great turnout , more good-byes
     Since this blog is kind of a personal diary for me to look back on I have to mention the dog incident the night before last. No details, no names, but let's just say....you should know which way the dog is facing BEFORE you reach in the kennel to see if they are in there! It involved a digital exam and a very suprised dog. ( I didn't know dogs could look suprised.)
      Sunday we did our annual sunset cruise that we auctioned off for cancer. The same lovable bunch of ladies bought it again this year. It was a wonerful time. Thanks for coming ladies!

(Carole,Marlene,Izzy, and Dorene)


NOTE FROM DOG:  Do they have child protection services for dogs? I gotta get off this ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment