Thursday, September 16, 2010

Captain's log: 9-16-10

It was a dark and stormy night. No, really it was. And it looks like that is the way this story/adventure is going to begin for real. Lightning strikes so close last PM that it blew our GFI breakers on one side of our boat. Rain is forcast every day for the next week. We will leave rain or shine Sat. or Sun. (barring no wind)
      Gas gauge read 1/2 tank so we filled her up .  Only took 210.9 gallons. You do the math I can't do that high of numbers.
     Did I mention I have a tendancy to break things? Broke the handle on the pump out hose tonight...Sorry Jim! I'll have to leave in the middle of the night if this keeps up. In my own defense, I set it down gently and when the hose rolled over the plastic handle got stuck in the crack of the dock (crack kills)
      I don't know if it will show up in this picture, but after the rain there was a beautiful rainbow over our boat. Of course if you took the picture from a different angle it was over Wabasha but I like to think it was over our boat. It's my blog so it can be over my boat if I want it to be.

2 comments: