Friday, April 15, 2011

captain's log: 4-15-11

     When people ask me what our boat name "30 Below" means , I tell them, I'm from 30 below zero and I am headed to 30 below lattitude AND... I never want to see snow again!!  Well, I have failed. It is currently snowing, there is snow on the ground and it is 30 degrees! (that's temperature not lattitude!) It was apparently waiting for us at the MN. border because it was 75-80 degrees almost exactly to the state line, then...BOOM (that boom's for you Lu)     Seriously , when my fingers thaw out I may blog again.

1 comment:

  1. Been nice if you would of named it 80 or something similar then we could have nice weather now. Just cause everywhere you got it is in relation to 30......not good with a white ground buddy....yucky snow....Winter needs to end in Minnesota or that coach fuel will turn to Jelly........

    ReplyDelete