Saturday, April 9, 2011

Captain's log: 4-9-11

      Well my evil plan is almost complete.   Without her even suspecting it, I have taken my high class wife ( I mean that in a good way) and reduced her to sleeping in Walmart parking lots. Ha Ha Ha Ha (that's a scary Ha Ha)
See the Walmart sign in the background? Hey the tree is bigger than the "real" campground the night before! Seriously it wasn't that bad. But my opinion is tainted by the fact that it was free.

Ah, It ain't the beach but there is still something special about a sunset at Walmart.... Could this really be like the side of the coach says? The American Dream?

Last night's sight. Modest campground but, it did take 2nd overall in the toilet contest. 2nd only to the Hotel in Destin, Fl . Because they handed you warm towels.

Marble tile and crown molding!
This was right outside our coach door tonight. Very dedicated mother. She was only about 6ft up and wouldn't leave even when we walked right up to her. (I think a morning dove.)??


     A parting thought with some help from my son, Drew, in Maui.....
"What goes in, must come out"










     Tomorrow... Hannibal Missouri?
       

No comments:

Post a Comment