Monday, December 6, 2010

captain's log: 12-6-10 (day 80)

     The wind is finally settling down some so will probably cross Tampa Bay tomorrow to Mark and Sylvia's for a few days. We are supposed to have a generator part waiting for us there so hopefully get that up and running again. This week I guess they're having a cold snap down here. Everyone is bundled up in their parkas and boots. (I'm still wearing flip flops) .To all you midwesterners it's like a nice day in October,not bad.    It's kinda funny they are actually giving windchill factors on the news. 45 degrees/feels like 30. Nobody's getting frostbite but I guess it's a big deal to them. Heck I'm going out on the bay tomorrow but I'll be carefull not to hit any ice fishermen....
What's wrong with this picture?..... Look closely...looks like snow... blooming flowers? Snow is actually cotton or something.
Another Lotus sighting at the St. Petes Marina. No, it's not Bruce's. I think the count is up to 4 now. Never seen one in Minnesota. Wonder why.    

No comments:

Post a Comment