Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Captain's log: 10-25-11

Sorry about the gaps between posts. We've been at the AGLCA meeting. (America's Great Loop Cruisers assoc.) I have found My new Family. My old fam was the MN. Chiropractic Assoc. They still are but this new group goes to classes that are not even required... Real strange group. ( strange in a good way) ..I'll have some pictures next time. My camera chip failed today. So instead I gotta show you a couple of pictures of contrast. And I LOVE  that boaters seem to "flow" easily between the two.
     This is a picture of John.. ,our new aquaintance, who I'm sure if we had more time I would reclassify as a friend (super nice couple) in his engine room. INCREDIBLE!!  Twin 1500 hp diesels that move his 65 ft. Marquis  boat at near 50 mph!!. Pictures cannot even describe these chrome and stainless steel beauties. The fuel tanks are as tall as john. Approx. a  2.2 million dollar boat.!!!
This is me coming out of the engine room. Think the name might be prophecy.
     So here is the contrast..... Wine and cheese on this boat and a few minutes later we are at Viv's Bar/Karaoke having just as much fun.
(Dorene/Bruce singing paradise by the dashboard lights).....Viv's is everything you can imagine, smoking and everything.
    

 Because after all.... don't forget what it's all about.....
Says it all doesn't it?    

No comments:

Post a Comment