Sunday, October 16, 2011

Captain's log:10-15-11 (Day 1)

       Yes, today is day 1 of our journey back to our boat (30 Below). And as if on cue Hunter, the campground dog, shows up just like last year to give us the send off. How does he know that? It couldn't be that there is practically nobody else left in the campground with dog biscuits.
  Made it as far as waverly ,Ia . Staying with Karma and Charlie. This was our last stop on the way north last Spring so only appropriate to start here. I think there were snow flakes in the air last time we were here.
   Did I mention it's hard to leave good friends ? They grow on ya. Or do they actually grow on to you?
Check the pic and you tell me.....
And a pic of me saying good-bye to some of my good friends....
     The wind was NASTY today. Lots of work keeping the coach between the correct lines. Don't think I scared anybody too bad but it tires you out..so... Good-night.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back, I missed your blog. We are now on the loop and maybe we will see you in Florida. Craig and Ginny from Brown Eyed Girl

    ReplyDelete