Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Captain's log:10-18-11 (captain's B-Day)

   It's the captain's B-Day as you probably heard... He subtley mentioned it last blog. So this is Moka , the dog, filling in so he can have the night off.
     You want to talk about politically correct? I just overheard them talking about the rules of this campground we are staying in tonight. It is at the top of the "Land Between the Lakes" (Kentucky) and is a pretty cool area. We came through here by boat last year. Anyway... I am used to that embarrassing rule about picking up your poop (sometimes he doesn't even let it hit the ground) but, if that isn't humiliating enough they have a new rule here! . Pets must be under 25 pounds........ 25 pounds!!!!  Now I have always tried to keep my girly figure at about 18 pounds. But campground treats have been plentiful this year. I have been a nervous wreck all day worrying about check-in. Are they going to weigh me, take pictures, or what?
      I thought I would beat them to the punch and get a picture that accentuates my trim hips.........








As you can plainly see... 20 pounds at most!!!   I'm insulted! We must stop the madness.... What next? Will all Boston terriers be banned?   

All that worry and they didn't even see me slip in.

No comments:

Post a Comment