Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Captain's log 10/12/11

You asked for it Jan. So here I am. back on the blog-a-sphere. I had a great pic of you I was going to include but, Dorene nixed it. So it appears there will be censorship this time around. Actually I had dozens of requests to get back on the blog ( well actually they were requests for Moka to start blogging again)  Seriously ! I hope you know we can't let her blog. She can't spell worth a cr#$p !  I would be all day edittting her missteaks. 
    Hold it a minute ! This is Moka , the dog, I can see I'm going to have to help Dorene watch this guy. This is me saying" good bye" to Hunter , the campground studmuffin. OK I may have slipped and given him just a small kiss between sniffs.
      
Sorry for the long time since our last post. Lots of things happened this summer. I'll sum it up this way.........

Need I say more. (daughter Paige's wedding)... The way I remember it... It was perfect!

      We are now in the process of getting the coach ready for the trip back to the boat. Looks like the colors should be about peak.

Sure going to miss our new... and old harbor friends. Maybe see some of you in Florida this winter. You can stay in our state room. But after a few days ya gotta start swabbin the deck matey.

Matt and Mandy. Sometimes I'll change the names to protect the innocent. Nope, that's really Matt and Mandy.
     Love to ya all and welcome back to 30 Below Log

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys!
    Great to see the picture of a most beautiful bride! And, that you are ready to escape the cold and come back south!
    Paul & I are getting ready to head away from Florida and go island hopping in the Bahama's for the winter! Does that sound fun, or what!
    We made it down to the Key's this summer; loved it! Highly recommend it!
    Be careful with all the leaf peepers heading down thru the states!

    ReplyDelete